Wednesday, August 11, 2010

D.I.Y Bookmark Kit



Salam Ramadhan to all Muslims out there. How's your first day? I'm craving for something sweets. I wanna eat chocolate cheesecake!! Ice cream!! Cookies!!

I would like to introduce new items at [only.sweet.things] Cabin which is D.I.Y Bookmark Kit. Actually it is 3 in 1 D.I.Y kit but the main highlight from this kit is the bookmark. Every purchase, you will received:

D.I.Y Bookmark Kit - RM 11.90
(not including postage fee)
7 Different colors of felts
1 bookmark
2 pins
1 Hp Strap
2 Charms
Stickers
Buttons
Small size rings
Bell

SET ONE - SOLD to Rosliza

SET TWO - SOLD to Rosliza
Grab it fast while its available because I only have 2 kits in stock. Make your own bookmark!! Here are some pictures to give you ideas how to decorate your own bookmark. If you don't have eyelet puncher, no worry. You can use ribbon.

Korean Alphabets

Prize for [o.s.t] 1st blog Giveaway.
If you wanna try to win this, please join it here.
Giveaway will be ended on this Friday at 11.59 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment