Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Winter Boot

Assalamu'alaikum, Hello and 안녕하세요 ~~

I feel like writing something and here I am. First, my mom has given me a ' green light' to quit my current job. Oohh yeah! Happy!! But I don't know when yet, perhaps end of this month I will give my resign letter. So, I'm like a jobless people now, send out my resume to countless companies hoping that one will call me later.

2 months past and I'm afraid I will forget everything I've done, visited, met, ate, watched, felt... there. On my way to the office, I will try to recall everything and seems I'm not old yet. Hehe... I still remember every single thing happen before, during and after ^^

I wonder when will I have the chance to wear this? Will it took years or maybe next year?

This is one of the things I bought for myself during my short visit in Korea. So, this will be one of the reasons why do I need to visit Korea again. Besides, this will encourage me to save more and say no to shopping.

I bought this in Myeongdong. It was a cold night. I've spend hours and had a great time there. If only I could stay longer... Hmm... I don't know whether it is cheap or not but I bought it for 20,000 won after bargain, around RM60.

Kalau sejuk tahap maksima dekat office, bolehlah pakai boot ni. Hehe...

Testing... testing... One. Two. Three.

Actually, you can also buy fancy, pretty winter boot here. Since I'm on limits budget so I just bought sport shoes. If anyone of you are planning for your winter trip and looking for winter boot, go to Berjaya Times Square or Sungei Wang. There are many designs for you to choose. For cheap glove, you can get it at Daiso Sungei Wang. I'm not sure about other Daiso. They have some but it's plain in color only. No worries, you can buy fancy one once you arrive at your holiday destination.

Till then. Annyeong ^^

2 comments:

  1. cikgu~~~
    hehe...

    pi bln satuhari tu. pi sekejap sangat. menang contest ^^

    maaa~~~
    kitaorg dah kena pindah dr sini. selamat tinggal..

    ReplyDelete