Saturday, May 8, 2010

Take Me Away Bag



Take Me Away Bag

Done!! Thank you 'Mr. Moodish'. After so long you got into hiding, yesterday you were back. Seriously yesterday, I am fully occupied. From morning till night. From sewing till cleaning the bag. I am feeling good because it was pending orders.

This is the new design, not by me of course. I bought the pattern from Etsy.com. The diagrams look simple but don't judge a book by its cover. Maybe because I am a beginner, so it is quite complicated at first. I hate to spend a lot of time sewing the bottom curves but once I got the tricks how to sew it properly, it is not that hard. Experience is a good teacher if we want to learn something new, isn't it?? ^^


Handle me with care ^^



Spacious enough

Take Me Away Bag. This bag is quite large and spacious which is perfect for holding all your little-precious-stuffs. Besides, can be used as grocery bags too!

Assorted cotton fabrics
Velcro closure
Small pocket inside
Cotton lining with interface
Approximate size is 16" (h) x 21" (l) x 5.5" (w) @ 40.64cm x 53.34cm x 13.97cm.


Small pocket

Handmade by Me ^__^

Enjoy!! And thank you again Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. could you be kind enough to direct me to the etsy shop that carries this pattern.. would love to give it a try.. yoroshiku!!

    ReplyDelete