Wednesday, May 5, 2010

050510 Happy Birthday..

.. to me!!!

Yup, today is my birthday!! I am 24 years old now.
Happy? No.
Sad? No.
So so? Yes.
^__^

Wishes...
A lot!!!

I wanna make more sweet cute thingy....
I wanna sew and sew and sew and....
I wanna be more creative....
I wanna make lot of money....
I wanna....
I wanna.....
I wanna......

Can't list down all the wishes here.

I have something for all of you but please bear with me.

And one more thing...
I have waited for months and I would like to make an announcement...
Starting from today, 050510...
Only Sweet Things {OST} is an official name for this blog.
It is hard to make this decision but this is the right moment to make a fresh start.
Last but not least, wish me luck~~

1 comment:

  1. happie birthday beb:)
    semoga panjang umor dan dimurahkan rezeki:)

    ReplyDelete