Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shawlclips for Radiusite

First of all, I would like to wish everyone...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY 2011!!

새해 복 많이 받으세요!!
[saehae bok manhi badeuseyo]

Radiusite is one of the popular blog-shop selling shawls, hijabs etc. Because of their 'hot items', they have been featured many times in various local newspapers. I've never buy any or meet the owner yet but few months back (before I started my working life), I received order from Radiusite owner , Ika to make shawlclips.

I made two designs for Radiusite. All of them are around 100 - 150 pieces of shawlclips. Lets have a look at the finished products. For me, it is simple but yet colorful.





There are more pictures to share here but still in editing process. Will upload once settle ^^.

5 comments:

  1. a'ah, banyak. sampai berbekas jari duk menggunting felt bunga2 tu. 100 pieces semuanya yg bunga shj..

    alhamdulillah. rezeki ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah!

    Ini yang saya cari. Saya tak tahu nak beli kat mana. Sebab saya ni duduk pedalaman sket...huhu. So payah la nak cari kat kedai tak jumpe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salha: awak nak cr apa? hairclip warna hitam tu ke?

    ReplyDelete