Monday, July 4, 2011

Sewing Mojo Is Back!

I've got my sewing mojo back! Great, alhamdulillah.

Since last week I was occupied with sewing activities but not related with felt crafts. I'm trying to spread my wings wider. I feel tired with felt craft but I still have piles of felt fabrics in my cupboard. Maybe one day I will play with felt again.

So, I'm busy learning on how to sew garments on my own. I started with something simple and maybe later when I brave enough, I will try making dresses, baju kurung, skirts, etc. Hopefully my sewing mojo wouldn't hide himself anymore. Hehe...

Ok, till then. See you again. Oh, I owe you something about my teka-teki I've posted before. So sorry because I didn't managed to take the picture yet. Yeah, I've completed the project after I posted it here. So, bear with me everyone.

Annyeong ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment