Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love is Caramel


I think love is caramel. 
Sweet and fragant, always welcome.
It is the gentle golden colours of a setting harvest sun;
The warmth of a squeezed embrace;
The easy melting of two souls into one 
and a taste that lingers even when everything else has melted away.
Once tasted it is never forgotten.

-Jenny Colgan-


So, I made this yesterday since I am so free (petani anggur la katakan). I used recipe from The Kitchen Guardian. I love caramel and if only I know it is not that difficult to make one.....

Ingredients:
200g sugar
100g butter
200ml whipped cream
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoon water

How to:
1- Heat sugar and water until you achive a boiling point. Let the mixture turn into the amber color. Careful so you do not burn the sugar.
2- Turn off the heat and add salt, whipped cream and butter. Whip a bit and let it cool before use.

Nah, so easy peasy right!

No comments:

Post a Comment