Monday, June 7, 2010

Knot-Me-Tie Pleated Pouch


Last week was the most affective week for me since I had succeeded producing 3 new pouches. I've been wanting to do this for ages and at last, I've got the opportunity. Starting from Monday if I'm not mistaken, I sewed one pouch. Then, on Tuesday I made another pouch and the third pouch was done on Friday.

Actually I could finish three of them in one day but since KBS World change their programme's schedule, my schedule was also affected (Good reason isn't it ^__^)

Strawberries Knot-Me-Tie Pleated Pouch

I made this Strawberries
Knot-Me-Tie Pleated Pouch for my sister. She asked me to sew one for her after she saw the prototype pouch.

Back

Knot- Me- Tie
It looks like a ribbon

Inside pocket
[only.sweet.things label ^^]

Clutch strap with glittering swivel clap

Pouch descriptions:

Approximate size is 7.5" (length) x 5.5" (height).
7" clutch strap.
Zipper closure.
Lining with heavy weight cotton.
One inside pocket.
More pictures of Knot-Me-Tie Pleated Pouches are coming soon. Please be patient with me. I'm still editing the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment