Thursday, August 25, 2011

Red Velvet from My Point of View



I just don't understand why here and there people keep talking about RV? Seems it is a very delicious cake which I found out later that it is not that umpph! I do prefer chocolate cheese brownies more. At least I can feel the taste of chocolate there.


I just don't understand why RV cake become so famous amos these days. Despite of 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (recipes I used), I just can taste the sweetness, the softness and the a-bit-moistness of the cake. Or maybe it's my fault that I can't feel the richness of the RV cake because I eat it without the cream cheese. Err... too lazy to spend some time for that.


I think I should try RV cake outside to know its real taste. Well, maybe they used super power recipe kut, who knows? Hehe... I'm not a professional baker. Itu yang tak mengancam kut my RV cake.


4.33 am - Selamat bersahur.


Nota kaki 1: Rasa Raya nanti nak buat lagi RV cake semata-mata nak hasilkan memang Red Velvet yang red. So, kena beli pewarna makanan yang baru.


Nota kaki 2: Yang ini second attempt. First time kecundang ke laut.

2 comments:

  1. Oh babe, you haven't taste the real RV! Memang takleh lupa, I tell you! :P

    So far the best I've tasted is by Cheesecake Factory here in US, memang terangkat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @madam sooyaree: eer...kalau mcm gini, kena fly to the US nak mkn kek RV sampai terangkat.ngehngeh...

    ReplyDelete