Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Cover

This is my 1st customer's ordered after I'm start receiving the orders back. Actually, this book cover is ready made stock. What I did today was just stitched the bookmarks. This time, I've changed the usually way I placed the bookmark. Instead, I put it in the middle because the word is quite long. And I stitched buttons at the end of the ribbon.

Cover

Inside - front page

Inside - last page

Bookmark


Thank you dear customer a.k.a Miss Guess Who ^__^ I'll post it to you as soon as possible. Hope you will satisfied with my work.

6 comments:

  1. waaaa...
    cute nyer..xsabar nk tunggu jaja poskan..
    laen kali ley order lg.. =)
    tenkiu~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawawa. menarik!!! camne nak order??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai amanina,

    nak order, boleh email dekat feltcabin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you miss bonkers.

    nanti saya post ok ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss bitter sweet,

    harga untuk book cover ialah RM16 tidak termasuk postage.
    harga berubah mengikut jenis kain yang dipilih sebab ada yang saya import dr oversea. RM16 ni hanya untuk dalam Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete