Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Devil Wears PRADA Bookmark

The Devil Wears PRADA Bookmark
Price: RM15.00

I bought this bookmark few weeks ago. I've been admired other crafter's work on this, so I decided to buy a set for myself to give it a try. Not much of stuffs to hang on it. No beads and whatever the used.


Since my new charms collection arrived last week, I just used it as the embellishment. Will update about the new charms later. They are very pretty charms I must say ^__^


I have not finished reading this novel yet. "The Devil Wears PRADA". I think the name suits the bookmark much. Pretty suitable for girls who love shopping and crazy with fashion!


If you are interested to make it yours, please email me at nailofar86_kawaii@yahoo.com.Please read T&C before you proceed with the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment