Saturday, April 10, 2010

Re-branding

I've been thinking for ages about these. Should or should not? Should or should not? For me, re-branding seems I have to start everything again from zero. Well not actually total zero but I need to design new header, new logo, new name card (Do I have name card for felt cabin?), new blog (I could just use this one but I don't know why I keep telling myself to make new ones) and bla bla bla.....

Why re-branding id you already comfortable with the old ones? Ah~~ I just want something which is more 'good looking' and proper. Felt Cabin, if I'm not mistaken was set up a year ago. During that time, I've just finished my practical training. I just made it for fun and never think to make money from Felt Cabin. But as time passed by, I really enjoy being here. Though sometimes, it caused me stress (because of marketing, budget, stocks etc) yet I still spend my time here.

If I set up a new blog, this blog will still exist. I don't intend to close it down since I've started it here. I've learned a lot from here. Just wait for my new shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment