Thursday, April 15, 2010

Keychain with Glittering Flower Swivel Claps and Fridge Magnet

Hello dear visitors!!


I've bought this swivel clap few weeks back via online though the price is quite expansive. I just can't resist the feeling of want-to-buy something plus the swivel clap is beautiful with its glittering diamonds.

Illaine

Hello, my name is Illaine. I'm the ice cream keychain. Before, you have met my sister, Callien the cuppy cake and later, you will meet my youngest sister, Melly. We loved to eat sweet.^^

Melly

The Cutie Pie Set

The cutie pie actually come as one set. 2 keychains and 1 fridge magnet. This set is suitable as a gift for your friends. Only one set is available now. If you are interested to make it yours, leave me a comment or email me at nailofar86_kawaii@yahoo.com.

1 comment: