Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Charmylicious Book Cover

Book Cover again! I should stop sewing book covers and finish all the pending orders as soon as possible -__-"

Description:
Suitable for novel size of 11.5cm(w) x 18cm-18.4cm (l) x 2.5cm-3.5cm (d)
i.e.: Novel Alaf 21.

Materials Used:
Assorted cotton fabrics, Glittering Charms, Buttons & Lace.

Price: RM19.90 (excluding postage)

Item No.: OST 100422001

Psst:
Once you purchased this book cover, you can buy this bookmark with RM12.

'The Charmylicious Book Cover' is the name given. I've never given any names to my handmade products before. So, starting today, I will and this will be much more easier for OST's customers to place an order in the future.

Inside - {front}

Inside - {back}

Wishing to the star ^^

Email me at nailofar86_kawaii@yahoo.com if you wanna make it yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment