Monday, April 12, 2010

Only Sweet Things {OST}

Hello everyone!

Introducing you my first ever collection of Only Sweet Things or also known as {OST} ^o^ Yeay! At last, after months of thinking, I've made my decision last night. Before, I have many names in the list and the most longer name had been in the list is Pink Flowerpot and the shortest is Only Sweet Things and I've chosed OST.

I'm still considering about having a new blog since I'm quite lazy to scrutinize the HTML codes. Well, we will see later.

Callien the Cute Cuppie

This is the charm I've posted before. You can use it as embellishment for your handmade crafts. Make it more pretty!

ONE!!

Thats all for now. More to come! Just relax and wait for it. If you are interested, email me at feltcabin@yahoo.com (Hmm.. Still using the old email)

No comments:

Post a Comment